Monday, October 10, 2011

Starting a Rippling Journey!

I have been working on crocheting a ripple blanket for my youngest. She has decided, at the age of three, that green is her very favorite color so I'm using that color along with pink and white to make her blanket. I am using Vanna's Choice Yarns and Vanna’s “shadedBlanket” pattern from her “Color it Beautiful Afghans” book. I generated the ripple pattern online at the Random Stripe Generator website and so far, I am loving the results. I hope to post more pictures as it progresses from each stage to completion.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping over at my place, and you've left a comment...I like that...so now I can visit you..I've made a few ripples...too...
    they are fun and colorful. check out the link to my recent posting, and there you'll see on my couch a ripple I've made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to give you link...
    http://crochetbythesea.blogspot.com/2013/02/hello-out-there-have-you-ever-began-one.html

    ReplyDelete